Did you notice those led lights on your Pixelbok? These are available on the sides, next to the USB ports. Simply double tap anywhere on the top or either side of the device to trigger the lights.
If you accidentally tapped on any of those points and found these LED lights, here is what they represent:
- Green light: Battery charged at least 95%
- White-green light: Battery charged at least 75%
- Solid white: 25-75% of battery life remaining
- White-red: 15-25% of battery life remaining
- Solid red: 5-15% battery life remaining
- Blinking red: Less than 5% battery remaining
If you see a red light blinking, you must charge your Pixelbook immediately.